After you run a very successful electronic lottery and all of your parents are informed, having a system that you can trust, that is 100% automated, to do the very important on-going work of enrolling new students is what we call 'nirvana'. So go someplace relaxing and have full confidence that your system is managing your enrollment (post lottery), fully-unattended.
Here is an example of nirvana?
- Your lottery was run on March 1st and the first day of school is August 25th.
- On August 20th, a Saturday, it's around 10PM and eight families who had accepted lottery seats for Kindergarten decide to decline their seats.
- You are now 5 days from the first day of school, and you suddenly have 8 open seats in Kindergarten, and you probably don't even know about it yet, and won't find out until Monday morning when they don't show up.
- Nirvana defined: While you were sleeping (over the weekend) the system automatically filled those seats, and by Monday morning 8 new families were fully enrolled and with completed student registration packets.
- And you never had to get out of bed to make it happen.
In many instances you don't know that those 8 families decided not to come, until the first day of school. Then it's a mad scramble to fill those seats and funding is now at risk!
Nirvana is making it possible to "know" and having a system that works towards ensuring that your school is fully funded.
Just sit back, relax and enjoy your summer.