Why this works
When you take a look at the current commercial software market software for Lottery Enrollment Waitlist Management solutions here are some of the things you will find.
they are to expensive
- The price points for the current market is to expensive for many charter schools.
- Can you really justify that expense on software/plus administration vs. adding a co-teacher to the classroom.
- This leads to doing your lottery and enrollment manually.
- Integrity6 is focused 100% on charter schools, so we understand commercial software pricing, the market and the real needs of charter schools, and we have elected to be "price disruptive".
- We provide superior software solutions at very affordable pricing.
- We have a new and affordable way for charter schools to use sophisticated technology well within their budgets.
- We have a simple pricing model, that will never a per student model or limits, annual licensing contracts, charges for customization's, training, bandwidth or disk space!
- Call us.
they do more than what i really need
- All of Integrity6 solutions have one common goal, to maximize your schools state funding, allowing your school to operate to its maximum potential.
- With other solutions you are often paying for many things that you do not need.
- Many commercial software companies are not focused on Charter Schools vs Public School district enrollments.
- We want to stay focused on your enrollment and ensuring you get your maximum state funding.
their system requires a full time administrator to manage the system
- Unfortunate but true.
- Many systems in the market today, did a good job at codifying the exact manual processes that many schools have been using for years and years to manage their open enrollment, through to the lottery and post lottery management.
- These systems work, but also add another layer to be watched over and managed.
- The required administrative costs makes their overall cost even higher.
- Our system was designed to reduce the burden on staff and will pay for itself just in staff hours allocated to other activities.
their lead time to get started is long and service driven
- We hear this often and are always shocked.
- It's unbelievable that other companies may require an on-boarding time of 30-45 days to get started, and then charge additional professional services and additional fees for needed customization's on top of that.
- At Integrity6 our average time to get started is a few days and there is never any additional services charges for anything.
- Just contact us, you'll see.